Monday, January 3, 2011

gud bye dua ribu sepuluh ! n HAPPY NEW YEAR !



my two thousand eleven dreams 

theres are many thing i want to do.
1st i want doing my practical as well as i can be.
make my life better then last year.
love ?
maybe one day and not now.
i want continue my studying with degree.
more confident and become mature.
most important dua ribu sebelas is,
i must beautiful from the hair end till the foot.
one thing is kuruskan badan !
haha.
chaiyork !!





cerita dua ribu sepuluh ~


banyak kenangan. 
 banyak pengalaman.
ramai orang yang aku jumpa dari yang oke sampai la teruk last year.
lelaki yang sengal la, perangai nta pape !
ggrr
thats enough giving me a lesson !

dua ribu sepuluh.
family, friend, love.
all of these are so important.
but we not get everything we want.


danial haziq.
new members in our family.
quite naughty.
hyperactive.
n always felling shy.
but brave !
even no matter what aunty always love u.
hehe


lissa.
 my bff.
always have tyme with me.
spend tyme together.
eat together.
sleep together.
outing.
laugh.
make jokes together.
our hobby, snap picture !
of coz la der.
muuaaacchhhxx.





zyla.
my friend from 1st sem lagy.
always want to be perfect.
but she decide the ryte choice.
with her i found who i am.
cehwah.
thank you musyuk.




farah.
my friend dri sekolah lagy.
4 years gone full of memory.
bila balik muar dya org pertama aku cari.
we share everything !
love u.
hehe









No comments:

Post a Comment